Personal Information Protection Policy
-  The Company shall clearly identify the purposes of use for the personal information that is entrusted to us by the customers and shall manage personal information so that it is not used for any other purpose, and shall enact measures to this effect.
-  When the Company handles the personal information that it collects and uses for its business activities, it shall observe the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines established by the national government, and other laws and norms related to personal information in the Company’s operations.
-  The Company shall enact the necessary management measures for the personal information in its possession, and shall prevent personal information leakage, loss, damage, or other incidents, and shall also endeavor to correct any issues that occur.
-  The Company shall endeavor to respond promptly and in good faith to any complaints or consultations regarding personal information, and to any questions or inquiries regarding the notification of purposes of use, disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, or other action related to personal information.
-  The Company shall improve the awareness of all employees, ensure that they observe laws related to personal information, guidelines established by the national government, and other laws and regulations, and shall continuously review and improve the management system for personal information protection.
-  A cookie is data from a web server which is sent to and stored by your browser. Cookies may only be readable by the web server which sent the data. Cookies are not programs and cannot be executed independently. They do not contain computer viruses. Cookies are used in order to improve the accessibility and convenience of the Company website, and information such as the conditions of viewing the Company website may be collected. This data cannot be used to identify or track you as an individual. Many browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, however you can change your browser settings so as to display a warning when cookies are accepted or to block cookies.
Purposes of Personal Information Use
[Purposes of use when collecting personal information]
- 1. Responding to inquiries or requests concerning the Company products
- 2. Sending requested materials and samples
- 3. Product purchase procedures and product shipping
- 4. Sending catalogs, DM, questionnaires, and other materials
- 5. Management of credit and accounts payable in relation to transactions with customers
- 6. Creation and analysis of statistical data for sales promotions and marketing
[Requests for personal information disclosure, correction, deletion, or other action]
If a request for the disclosure, correction, or other action related to personal information is received from the individual concerned, the Company shall respond without delay. However the Company may carry out procedures for disclosure, correction, or other action, and shall take action only in regards to personal information which is subject to disclosure. Information which is required by laws or other regulations, and the minimum necessary information required for the Company to correctly operate its business, cannot be deleted.